Tuesday, February 15, 2011

mari berlaguuuuu bersama deana (:

oke , sekarang tengah pukul2 pagi , mate tak boleh tido . so ape boleh buat ? berjimba lah kat sini . cik blog jadi mangse teman deana ni. so sekarang ni deana tengah dengar lagu . nak tahu lagu ape ? marii marii ...

I DON'T WANNA KNOW- MARIO WINANS .

I don't wanna know
If you're playin' me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know

Oh baby
I think about it when I hold you
When lookin in your eyes, I can't believe
I don't need to know the truth
Baby keep it to yourself

I don't wanna know
If you're playin' me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know

haaa , nak tahu kenape lirik lagu ni tak complete ? sebab lirik ni je yang deana suke . yang lain suam suam , so deana copy lirik ni je lah . sekian terima kasih , kalau de yang rase rase nak mendedicate lagu ni kat sesape tuh boleh lah ye . buat orang orang yang dah penat semput semput mengah tuh semua dengan benda yang datang banyak kali . LOL

GRENADE-BRUNO MARS

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, yes you did
To give me all your love
Is all I ever asked
Cause what you don't understand
Is I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on the blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

If my body was on fire
You would watch me burn down in flames
You said you loved me, you're a liar
Cause you never ever ever did, baby
..

haaa , lagu grenade ni pun tak full dia punye lirik , senang kate lirik ni yang deana suke . mekasehhh ... LOL

I'M YOURS- THE SCRIPT
I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much but I'm yours
...

oke , ni pun same , lirik dia ciput je deana letak yea , kalau nak tengok lebih or dengar , sila lah cari
sendiri ye korang , malas nak letak pepanjang . senang kate , lirik ni je deana suke . sekian ...
BYE .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails