Friday, January 15, 2010

H E R O
Would you dance if I asked you to dance - Y E S i will .
Would you run and never look back- Y E S i will .
Would you cry if you saw me crying- Y E S i will , ur sadness is mine too .
Would you save my soul tonight- Y E S i will , anytime ,cz ur soul is mine .
Would you tremble if I touched your lips- ofcoz N O .
Would you laugh oh please tell me this
Now would you die for the one you love-Y E S i will , i will die for you .
Hold me in your arms tonight- always & forever i will hold you .

I can be your hero baby- i know it .
I can kiss away the pain- thnx sayang .
I will stand by you forever- you must ! cz i need you always .
You can take my breath away- no , u will die )=

Would you swear that you'll always be mine- Y E S i swear , till the eternity !
Would you lie would you run and hide- i will never lie, i will never run & hide ,i will always be with you .
Am I in too deep have I lost my mind
Well I don't care you're here tonight

Ohhh I just wanna hold you,- i wanna hold you too .
I just wanna hold you, oh yeah - u must !
Am I in too deep have I lost my mind
Well I don't care you're here tonight

*p/s - i love you with all my heart syg .
now and forever my heart will never change .
otomen sayang same raksasa oke .
mwahxx . I LO V E Y O U ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails