Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ALHARIZ ISMAIL :))

OMG ! i miss you yibee...i keep thinking of you , i miss you so much each sec ...i need you always , i want you be by my side so i can feel the warmth of your body...i miss your body smell ... i miss you kisses to my forehead that make me feel i'm only the one for you... i miss to hold your hand ... i miss to hear you voice ... i miss you hugging me tight and never let me go... i miss everything bout you yibee ... the way you talk , the way you hold , the way you touch , the way you walk , the way you smile , the way you laugh , all of the thing make me feel happy ...i love the way you say i love you ... i love the way you care bout me ... i love the way you scold me if i'm wrong , its because when u scold me , i know u scold for my own good :'( damn , i miss you sayang ... i love you more than you do , even 1% i will always love you more yibee :') i love you till the sun will not rise again ... i love you ALHARIZ ISMAIL :'))

I LOVE YOU SAYANG ...
HOLD MY HAND AND NEVER LET ME GO YIBEE :')

p/s : harap maaf ,post kali ini ditujukan khas buat ALHARIZ ISMAIL , sebab emo terlebih plak malam ni kan . haha , ampun ... sekali sekale lah pun kan , jeles ? x jeles ? like i care . hahaha . ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails