Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG !

muahhhhhhhhhhhh ! u just receive a free hugs from ur sayang . hahah
macam msg yang selalu org spam .
haha .

Y I B E E ,
my dear yibee ,
happy birthdays sayang .
u getting old ad . . uhuu .
21 :)
aww sweet ..
yibee , i wish u happy on ur birthday
theres nothing i can do, tu je yang dapat :)
t kite celebrate besar besaran oke ?
choose the 2 place that i have tell u before okeng .
hee . tau tau yibee .

mwahxxx !
i love you so so much much much tau mapley .
haha . lebiuuuuuu till the end of my life .
promise .
u r the best men that i have sayang :)
i swear to god that i love you .
;p
winkkk .


ahah , pizza the pizza for yibee birthday ;p
tp sejuk lak , ngeng je ):

aumm , sedapp nyeww . hahah . ;p
good good . hahah
BIRTHDAY BOY
I L O V E Y O U S A Y A N G
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y Y I B E E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails